RUBÉN JIMÉNEZ JEREZ, through this document, collects its Policy for the collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.rubenjimenezdesign.com, with the aim of improving their usability, knowing the browsing habits or needs of users. users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes.
In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity makes available to them for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy will apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, complete data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage its services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about their use and purpose. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
RUBÉN JIMÉNEZ JEREZ uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership: * Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity. * Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to carry out statistical studies of browsing the entity’s web pages.
Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Analysis and/or advertising cookies: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and tendencies of its users and consequently, to be able to improve the navigation and the service offered by the entity (fundamentally, Google Analytics), as well as manage the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. It collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used. The conservation time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser so that the reception of all or some of the cookies is disabled or blocked. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to being able to access the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If once the consent for the reception of cookies has been granted, it is desired to withdraw it, those stored in the user’s computer must be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers. The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted at:
* Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
* Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
* Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-siti os-web-guardan-en-?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies Other information to include on the web depending on the service or product offered by the company: – Codes of conduct to which they adhere. – Data related to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity. – Membership data and academic title of professionals who carry out a regulated activity. – Additional information when the service is accessed through a premium rate telephone number. – If you also make online contracts, you must add the following information prior to the contracting process:
* Procedures that must be followed to contract on-line.
* If the electronic document of the contract is going to be archived and if it will be accessible. * Technical means to identify and correct data entry errors.
* Language or languages in which the contract may be formalized.
* General conditions to which, if applicable, the contract is subject.
* Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgment of receipt of the order placed.